- Thursday 19th October 10.30am – 5pm (last entry 4.30pm)
- Friday 20th October 10.30am – 5.30pm (last entry 5.00pm)
- Saturday 21st October 10.30am – 5.30pm (last entry 5.00pm)
- Sunday 22nd October 10.30am – 5pm (last entry 4.30pm)
- Tickets are available on the door at £10 (under 14’s free)
- Discounted tickets are available online until 15th October.
MADE LONDON takes place at One Marylebone, 1 Maylebone Road, London NW1 4AQ, a stunning Sir John Soane Church in central London. Directly opposite Great Portland Street tube station and next door to Regents Park, the building is unique and beautiful! The show will use the majestic Soane Hall and the light filled gallery spaces on the first floor.
One Marylebone is fully accessible to wheelchair users with a lift to all floors. One Marylebone is accessible to customers with mobility issues.
There is on-street meter parking in surrounding streets (north of Marylebone Road is not in the congestion zone). On street parking is free at weekends.
One Marylebone is opposite Great Portland Street tube station and a two minute walk from Regents Park tube station.
Due to congestion we try to limit the number of pushchairs allowed inside the venue at any one time. MADE LONDON takes places over two floors, so navigating the venue might be easier without a pushchair. We request that pushchairs be left in the cloakroom area and that babies are carried through the exhibition. We apologise for any inconvenience this might cause.
1 Marylebone Rd